Camping Guidelines for the Shawnee Boat and Ski Club
- Camping dates shall be posted on the web site. Any and all changes shall be e-mailed to all members.
- Arrival for camping no earlier than 0600, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No parking on the septic tank
- Water hoses to be connected for filling tanks only.
- Any and all club equipment removed from the storeroom is to be replaced by the same member or make sure other arrangements have been made.
- Camping privileges are for members only. Guests may stay with members who are camping if the member is there, but they may not camp in separate units. ref. Ski Club By-laws Article XVII, Section 2, #1 All guests must be with a member in good standing.
- Tents shall be allowed with a camping member.
- EXCEPTION = Special events non-member participants may camp provided they have communicated with the Commodore.
- All camping shall be coordinated through the Commodore.
- Request for camping must be submitted through the web site camping reservation page.
- Limited electrical hook-ups are available. Individuals working the event shall have electrical priority. Priority shall be based on the level of involvement through the clubs merit system.
- Disregarding these guidelines will result in removal of your camping privileges for a time to be determined by the board.
Double-check the Master Calendar before your request!